Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"The Top 11 Things Photographers Wish They Learned in Photo School"


Linda Plaisted tweeted a link to this article which tells what photographers wish they were taught in photo school. I checked it out and found it very good to know, especially since I'm still in school. Fellow students and I can try to learn these things while we still have the opportunity!









11) How to treat others.
10) How to maintain a balanced life.
9) How to maintain an ethical standing in a changing photography business.
8) Where to find story ideas and things to photograph.
7) You don't have to be perfect.
6) How to keep your head up, navigate obstacles, and handle rejection.
5) How to continue to evolve and grow your career.
4) How to market myself, and my work.
3) It's not the camera, it's the photographer.
2) How to price their own work.
1) The realities of photography as a business.

No comments:

Post a Comment